Thursday, January 11, 2018

100 artworks in a month

From January 20 through February 20, 2018 I will create 100 artworks on paper and post about them here. The idea behind this project is manifold. One is to move forward with creation and have a deadline that often can propel us forward with more intensity. Other reasons are to develop a stronger concept and share it with you. I would love to hear your feedback. Please send me a note. Comment on Instagram, or FB.

Each piece comes with a story and this is an additional challenge for me since I prefer to live in the realm of the visual and avoid discussing my pieces. The compromise I found is that the writing will actually be a fiction. This part might not be as coherent, but I hope to improve as I brave forward.

I will post more details about the theme and other restrictions I plan to impose for the medium. Looking forward to sharing with you this project and hear your comments.


Ink on paper, 2017